HOSPA Members Meeting - Asset Management
Location: CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang LLP, Cannon Place, 78 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6AF
A panel discussion, moderated by Russell Kett.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Franchise, Management or Independent
- Synergy between owner and operator’s objectives
- Strategic timing issues and length of operating agreements and the nature of value
- Role of OTAs and Brands and their respective rewards
- Best fit use and best operating models – one management fits all activities?
- Co-ordination and interpretation
FREE for all HOSPA Members & only £10 for any non-members, please register in advance.
Should you not be able to attend, please give us 24hours notice at HOSPA@HOSPA.org If sufficient notice is not received then we will raise an administrative charge of £10 plus VAT per person.
By registering for this event, you accept that HOSPA will be sharing basic details (Name, title and place of work) with other registered delegates.
HOSPA will not share data with others other than for delegate lists at events – and then only basic data (Name, title, place of work).