Member Benefits < back
What does HOSPA offer its members?
In this fast changing business world and its constant advances in technology, it is more important than ever that professionals keep abreast of the latest issues and developments in hospitality Finance, Revenue Management and IT.
Our network and its opportunities
Members can attend regular members meetings and network in London, regionally and occasionally overseas. There are also many social opportunities such as invitation-only dinners with industry leaders or events like the popular pub quiz.
- Go to community specific meetings for Finance, Revenue Management and IT to address key issues and meet fellow professionals
- Be part of a recognised, international industry-wide network
- Visit HOSPACE, HOSPA's prestigious international conference and exhibition, to be amongst the first to hear the latest research and attend specialist workshops led by respected experts.
Recognised professional status
- Membership of HOSPA offers designatory letters after your name for Associates and Fellows, reflecting your status within the industry.
Resources exclusively for members
- The Overview, HOSPA's monthly magazine, delivers the latest news affecting those working in Finance, Revenue Management and IT or related sectors. With articles provided by leading industry experts, the magazine provides a wealth of information to benefit all members
- The HOSPA e-newsletter keeps members updated throughout the month on HOSPA's activities and events, with opportunities to network, meet sponsors and patrons to find out how their wealth of experience can help you.
- An exclusive members' area of the website packed with expertise, searchable UK and international articles from the online library EBSCO and other partners. To see a short demonstration video of the EBSCO database,
- Join exclusive online HOSPA communities and discussion forums, such as LinkedIn and Facebook, to access colleagues' knowledge and experience.
Cancellation policy: All payments must be received prior to membership commencing. Membership fees are non refundable.
Developing Members' Careers
- The HOSPA Jobs Board brings together employers and job-seekers within hospitality Finance, Revenue Management and IT to produce a regularly updated Job Opportunities Facility. It also provides careers advice through specialist recruitment agencies dedicated to you.
- Keep up-to-date with best practice and the latest industry standards.
- HOSPA provides a wide range of CPD opportunities through its members meetings, debates, professional development workshops and the Association's conference and exhibition, HOSPACE.
- The HOSPA Professional Education and Training Programmes provide hospitality-specific flexible learning courses in Finance and Accounting and Revenue Management.
For details of membership grades available . For more information and to learn how you can get involved email firstname.lastname@example.org .
"Choosing to be a member at HOSPA has been a decisive element in my career. Apart from allowing me to meet with valuable professionals in the industry from all around UK and abroad, HOSPA is a very useful forum for the hospitality industry where tangible ideas can be debated, latest developments shared and innovations explained.
It has also allowed me and my team to grow in knowledge through its professional training program, honing our analytical skills and giving us a renewed momentum to succeed in the industry. Its strength resides in the fact that all members are active in the hospitality scene and willing to exchange information in an ever competitive environment.
My advice: buy your membership card!" Stephanie Timsit, Director of Finance, Jumeirah Etihad Towers, United Arab Emirates
"HOSPA has been a great benefit on a personal level to grow my network and knowledge in areas of the business that I would not normally be dealing with. Every meeting has had excellent content and speakers with such invaluable content that we even got the whole reservations team to join as part of their career development.
By being an active member of HOSPA we have been able to keep our accounts, revenue and IT side of the business all well ahead of the game." Neil Braude, Revenue Director, The Cavendish London & Acorn Award Winner 2011