Have you just completed the HOSPA Financial Management course? < backWritten by
Aug. 18, 2017
Have you just completed the HOSPA Financial Management Programme? Are you considering going on to study with CIMA but need more information?
The HOSPA Financial Management Education Programme is a flexible blended learning programme aimed at aspiring hospitality accounting professionals who wish to gain the necessary knowledge to be able to manage a hospitality finance department.
The course is studied in 3 stages; each of which takes 5 months to complete.
- Stage 1: Introduction to Financial Management
- Stage 2: Operational Management Accounting
- Stage 3: Strategic Management Accounting
No formal qualifications are required to enrol, but we suggest that learners are preferably working in the finance department of a hospitality organisation but we also welcome applications from operational managers and related roles.
Financial Management Programme - key benefits
- Online course enabling you to study whilst working full time
- Access to elibraries and tutor support
- Provides skills and knowledge to manage a hospitality finance department
- Leads to Certified Associate membership of HOSPA on completion enabling you to use the letters AHOSPA Cert (FM)
- Graduates of the HOSPA Education and Training Programme in Financial Management continue to receive exemption from two components of the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting (2017 syllabus) – these components are:
BA2 Fundamentals of Management Accounting (after successfully completing HOSPA Stages 2 & 3)
BA3 Fundamentals of Financial Accounting (after successfully completing HOSPA Stage 1)
Join this webinar to learn more about the CIMA qualifications, why it’s valued by employers, and how you can transform your career! To learn more about how our learners have benefited from studying with CIMA register for the webinar below.
Remember - successful completion of the HOSPA course will provide you with exemptions from two of the papers on the CIMA Certificate programme. To sign up for the webinar https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/6127086104796955395
Share this article
No comments yet.