What is HOSPA < back
Evolving from BAHA, which was formed in 1969, HOSPA is a not for profit educationally focused Association helping hospitality’s Finance, Revenue Management and IT professionals develop their careers and network, as well as keep up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
Offering a wide range of growing opportunities for members – from meetings addressing specific topics to extensive professional resources and webinars, including an interactive website, and latest industry data through HOSPA’s monthly magazine The Overview and CPD options, HOSPA members remain at the cutting edge of the industry.
Since its inception, the membership has expanded to over 1,000 individuals and companies and the Association is recognised as the United Kingdom's authoritative voice in the hospitality industry on financial management, technical accounting issues, taxation, hotel valuation and other related aspects. HOSPA is also the leading arena for debate on hotel systems and Revenue Management.
Networking Opportunities through:
- Monthly members meetings in a central London location
- Annual conference
- Regular meetings held by HOSPA Partners - (e.g. HMA, Considerate Hoteliers Association, IoH, BHA)
- Finance Directors Dinners (invite only)
- IT Dinners (invite only)
- RM Dinners (invite only)
- Join the HOSPA LinkedIn groups and specialist sub-groups for specific business orientated social networking
- Patronage and sponsorship
Industry Updates through:
- Industry expert led monthly meetings with a wide range of topics
- The HOSPA magazine - The Overview
- Regular eshots
- Yearly conference - Key Note Speakers, Suppliers, Workshops
- Publications & professional updates
- Range of online services including EBSCO’s database of 3,200 online accounting and management journals plus access to the Journal of Revenue and Pricing Management
- HotStats reports
- Online resources via HOSPA website
Professional Development Opportunities through:
- HOSPA Education & Training Programme Finance leading to exemptions with the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- HOSPA Education Programmes and specific modules in Revenue Management at Introductory, Operational and Strategic levels
- HOSPA Professional Education Programmes with a range of short courses
Job Opportunities/ Vacancies:
- Affiliations with
- Situations Vacant in The Overview
- Vacancies on the HOSPA Jobs Board - exclusively for members only.
For more information and to learn how you can get involved, please contact Jenny Rose by emailing.