HOSPA Revenue Management courses < back
The course offers three levels of study and successful completion of all three levels leads to Certified Associate Membership of HOSPA enabling members to use AHOSPA Cert (RM) in their business correspondence. Studied online supported by textbooks and the HOSPA course packs the course content is based on best practice in the hotel sector and follows the guidance and recommendations of the Uniform System of Accounts for the Lodging Industry (2014 edition).
Duration: 18 months (Three levels lasting 6 months each)
Cost: £820 + VAT per level
Entry Requirements: For all those seeking to learn more about hospitality revenue management. We have both introductory and advanced levels of study available to suit your requirements.
Start Dates: March or September each year
The course is endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality, demonstrating that it adheres to good practice standards in training and training delivery, is relevant to the needs of the industry and meets a wide range of essential criteria relating to quality standards and quality learning outcomes. The IoH particularly commended:
- The quality of materials and access to e-libraries and databases
- The work-based nature of the assessments
- The explicit timetable of events for each Stage/Level of the programmes
- The support mechanisms available to learners at Stage/Level and in particular, the Tutors
- The expertise of the staff involved in the running and support of the programmes, and the advisory committees
To enrol visit http://www.hospa.org/en/education/enrol/
To discuss your requirements call us on ++ 44 (0) 1202 889430 or email firstname.lastname@example.org