The Hotel Alternatives 2019 < back
Hospitality is infecting all segments of real estate. Once excluded from the dominant three sectors of commercial property – offices, retail and industrial – hospitality is now part of the reshaping of at least two of these segments and is helping to reshape the understanding of residential.
At the Hotel Alternatives Event (HAE19) on February 5th 2019 in London, delegates will learn about how co-living and co-working are rooted in providing a hospitality experience. And the impact of the experience economy on what accommodation providers supply will be examined.
“Hospitality has the operating models and the understanding of how to deliver experiences that will make it a key force in how real estate will look in the future. Our Hotel Alternatives Event is where these forces are discussed and debated,” says Andrew Sangster, editorial director and owner of Hotel Analyst, the creator of the conference.
HAE19 sessions will cover:
- The current marketplace as mainstream investors move in
- How the investment landscape is shifting
- How consumer behaviour is changing
- Subsectors that attract - and those with a riskier outlook
- CEOs reveal their plans for growth
- The alternatives pitched head to head
- How lenders view alternative plays
- How to make space work harder with new accommodation concepts
- Corporate travel wakes up to alternatives
- Creating more profit from leisure travellers
- How co-living is impacting the rental market
- Why consumers increasingly demand an experience - and how to deliver it
- Making sense of blurring boundaries
HAE will feature:
- Equity and debt financiers
- Investors, developers and key consultants
- Presentations detailng returns and key outlook data
- Panels featuring industry leaders
Book onto the Hotel Alternatives Event with the early bird rate of £550 + VAT (rather than £650 + VAT). The early bird rate will remain open to you. Please email email@example.com and quote HOSPAHAE19